Thursday, June 08, 2006

Avoidance

I think I've mentioned that my folks have sold their house and are moving to Portland, Maine.

and now i'm stuck again - i've been quite literally not looking at this whole parents moving away thing. I can't keep straight in my head when they're going up there and when they're coming back, and when my sister is going out there to visit, even though i have their latest itinerary, and have been told at least a dozen times what the schedule is. And just getting this much of an entry in here has taken several days now - starting and stopping. blah. and now i'm stopping again.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Portland is a beautiful area. I used to live an hour south of there in Kittery, Maine/Portsmouth NH.
It's a long story but we "technically lived in Maine, but we had a NH address. We lived on a Naval Shipyard that is literally on the river between the two states. Apparently there has been court battles over who actually "owns" that shipyard.
Why am i telling you all of this?? I have no idea, but it is a nice area. I hope your folks love it up there.

Anonymous said...

Patience my friend...Seems logical to forget all that stuff when you have no frame of reference. Seems like a good reason to get stuck!
Kristi