Monday, August 14, 2006

Reticulating Splines

So apparently this is the slow time for posting over here :) I've been really struggling with what to say and share and all, hitting walls in the process. Part of this, I think, is the whole struggle to stay connected while getting into a new relationship. Part of this is also a mental reconfiguration of how I'm conceptualizing what these online thoughts are to me. The original intent - work through divorce and finding self - has played itself out. What's the new intent? That is the question. Part of this is finding quiet time to myself to process thoughts in the mad chaos of life. So, bear with me as I work through this mental restoration process...

2 comments:

gamer-geek said...

Obviously, since you're swimming now (or something?), you need to change the name of your blog and just post random stuff. Like, "Can you Dance?" :P

Anonymous said...

or how about "Llama, Llama, Llama, Duck?"