Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3/11/2008 Dream

I start at a mall, where i run into a coworker who happens to run into me. later i find myself at home - IH is there, and i'm in my bedroom and there is a strange person sitting up in my bed. He has on an HB Woodlawn t-shirt - my high school. i start talking to him and it sounds like he has had a lot of experiences similar to mine. but just as he's starting to talk about his t-shirt he gets up and is instantly replaced by a different person - but the setup is the same, as if i'm supposed to thing the person has not changed. the new person picks up the conversation in the same place as the old guy, and starts talking about HB as if he had gone there. but i grill him on it and it quickly becomes clear that he never went to HB, that it was a ruse to try to get me to be comfortable with him and to let my guard down. Then the co-worker from before shows up, and it becomes clear that he had subliminaly planted the seed in my mind when we were talking before that i had to be home at 6:30 - which i was. and it turns out that he's much smarted and clever than i had realized at work. it turns out that he's part of a group of people that have been watching me and monitoring me from a little ways off, but now it's time for them to come in closer and take a more hands on approach to monitoring me. i don't understand all this. then this guy goes into the bathroom and starts setting up the monitoring equipment - he's drilling holes in the floor and the walls to run cables and wires, and i'm getting frustrated that he's damaging my house. i see that a main bundle of wires in coming in from outside and being routed through the holes in the bathroom. i look out the window, and see the bundle of wires leading away from the house - only, they're not going to a normal telephone pole like any other wire - they're leading up into the sky - way up high and out of site. i have no idea how far up they go. and now i'm really worried about these people - they say they're here to help me, but they don't seem to really _see_ me. IH and i go downstairs to the dining room, and IH makes some sort of comment that distracts the two people for a moment, and i know i must get away. i tear off out of the room - through the door, through the kitchen, to the outside. it try to latch the door closed behind me, but it won't lock - i just suceed in slowing myself down. just as they guy bursts through the door after me i jump up onto a wheelbarrow type of thing and launch up into the air, and am suddenly gliding up off the ground - i glide up until i'm about 50 feet off the ground and then turn around and hang in the air and look down at the people - it's clear they don't have this power to come after me, and that i may be able to get away. i also have the power to reach down and pull IH up with me, which I do.

No comments: