Monday, November 14, 2005

We can dance, we can dance everyone look at your hands

Who knew? After being dragged, practically kicking and screaming, to an evening of dancing w/ K & A on Saturday, it turns out that I had a _GREAT_ time, and was actually pretty good if I say so myself. So I signed up w/ them for the 8 week Monday night course in the Sling Hustle and Manhattan Hustle, which, as I'm learning, I _really_ like, and am also especially good at. At least so far. I was feeling really down and out of it today - putting the final touches on my house refinance, and all the meaning and thoughts that go along with that. Feeling a little like I'm coping out because I'm still at my current job. But DAMN! I felt good after the dance lesson tonight. Wow. What else have I been missing out on in life?

That's a question. Please tell me - I'm curious.

3 comments:

raine studios said...

Onions.

YOu say you hate them, but you're missing out. The cooked until they're nearly burnt, kind. Yum.

krys said...

so you say. onions - blah!

gamer-geek said...

I, too, was suprised by how fun dancing was. Er, is. As for other stuff you're missing out on, Biking! Wait, scratch that one.

Gaming! I might be referring to role-playing, but mostly I'm referring to hanging out with friends and playing some sort of game, whether it be board game, card game, dice game, party game, hand-slapping game, whatever! We need to do more of that.

PS love the title. Why are we without hats, anyways?