Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My bruised credit card

Went out to my car Monday morning, turned the key, got nothing but a click. The click of death. The sound of a car flipping you off. The sound of Monday. Used the roadside assistence feature of my insurance, got the car towed to the shop. As you can probably guess, the starter had died. And the batttery was leaking. And the part had to be ordered, so I had to rent a car. Bloody hell. $700 later, I have my car back, but definately need to pull in some consulting on the side to offset all this nonsense.

1 comment:

raine studios said...

ugh.
That is a pisser. So sorry to hear it.
We took James' car in to see why the check engine light is on, and to get his window fixed (it won't roll down. or up, for that matter, but it's already up).
already took my truck in earlier this month, too. maintenance sucks.