Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Challenge status update VIII

You'll forgive me if my mind has been otherwise distracted the last few days.

I'm pleased to say that just about everyone has now submitted at least one entry (krys/miniAnn - what's up?). The lastest updates come from... anna with "Joy", "Strength", and "Hate", caitlin with "Hate", and jkrunning -- Just Keep Running with "Play" and "Work". Kat submits her first entry with "Strength", as does Misty with "Work". Closing things out is Raine, bending the rules a bit with a double entry for "War & Hate"

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Don't worry, we still love you.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your site through sister Caitlin. The challenge sounds fun so sign me up please :)

http://porcelaintrees.livejournal.com/

Anonymous said...

Did bells and whistles go off, because... Woohoo!! That's 12!