Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Challenge status update IX

So here I am, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, alarms start going off, lights start flashing, balloons fall from the ceiling, and a man appears out of nowhere with an enormous check...

well, it's not exactly like that, but, YAY! we have our 12th contestant as of today - a warm welcome to Porcelaintrees who jumps right in with two entries: "Movement" and "Love" - I especially like these, as they go in a different direction than I would have otherwise anticiapted. Great stuff!

We also have new entries from jkrunning -- Just Keep Running - "Hate" and "Sorrow", Raine with "Sorrow", and Tomorrowsangel with "Peace".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheres your entries Mr. Chris??

Tamara
tomorrowsangel

krys said...

why do you want anything from me? y'all are doing such a beautiful job! :) I know - i need to get cracking.

Nic said...

Seriously, Dude! You guilt tripped me into this thing and NOTHING yet. NOTHING.

I updated Pics by Nic with a pic for War, btw.