Friday, May 19, 2006

Dopplegangers

Have you ever Google'd yourself, with disappointing results? Apparently I have a checkered past, with the occational flash of good fortune. I've been indicted for conspiracy as the leader of an ectasy ring, face "numerous charges" for leading police on a three hour motorcycle chase, and narrowly survived a crash where a "friend" drove into a tree while drunk. On the other hand, I also won $100,000 in a lottery, and am a Euorpean guitar legend.

So, what have you been up to lately?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, I'm no fun at all. Since marrying, I have a very distinguished last name and there are no more like me out there. At least none that are neww worthy. If I google my maiden name I've been a script coordinator for the Bernie Mac Show, Family Guy, and a show called Coupling. I am also a former Miss Oregon, and a past anchor for the naked news. I consider my greatest job to be as the manager for the big apple circus. I'm a busy girl.

miniAnn said...

I'm not all that interesting either. I'm a Golduster (some goofy dance team) at Purdue University. And of course, I work at the Newseum in Arlington, VA. My maiden name is the pen name used by a New Zealand romance novel author.