Sunday, May 07, 2006

Today

I just returned from today's "long run", which was 8.1 mile. It took me 1 hour 25 minutes, which is a respectible time for me. This also helped me conquer my fear of not being able to consume enough food in the morning to do a long run, which is reasuring. This week is tech week for a musical I'm working on, which means I go straight from work to the theater until midnight, then back up and do it all over again, so it will be challenging to get any real runs in during the week... next week's 1o mile long run might be interesting.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

8 miles!! I'm impressed. Have a good week, it looks like a long one for you.

Nic said...

8 mile. A great distance. Ten miles is my favorite, though. Just remember to go slow. There's no distance you can't complete. Good luck!