Monday, March 20, 2006

Hello world

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth - just struggling to keep my emotional head above water. Somehow my last two weekends have turned into tuning out sessions - mostly excessive sleeping. My weekdays would probably be the same except I'm required to be places at certain times, which at least gets me out of the house.

I've begun to uncover this buried anger/rage thing - it feels like it's close to the core of this thing, whatever "this thing" is. It actually is starting to feel like, if I can understand what's going on there and work with it, maybe it will begin to unknot a number of other things - like getting lost in (romantic) relationships. But damn is it exhausting work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really know you, but wanted to let you know that you're not alone out here. All you can do is know that you will be a better, stronger person when you get through all of this. Good luck to you. I know, sounds really cheesy, but it's meant to be sincere :)

krys said...

thanks - you made me smile ):

Anonymous said...

What if the thing is really a sense of peace. How cool would that be? I'm sad to have to wait to be a part of it.
Kristi

krys said...

Yeah, it seems as though I have too much time on my hands this week, what with things being canceled and all...