Thursday, January 10, 2008

1/9/08 Dream

It's winter and i'm visiting my old boy scout camp, which it at the top of a mountain. there is snow on the ground, and the path up the mountain is pretty rough from the winter. there is a park ranger type person driving up the path in an old WWII jeep, and he's trucking through the ruts and pot holes. i get to the top of the mountain and there is a developed area at the top - there's a gift shop and a trail outfitters (lands end actually) up here, and a very nice view of the lakes off in the distance.

And then I'm watching some sort of commercial for condoms, except that it's pretty explicit in showing how they work. and then there is a follow up commercial showing what happens if you don't use condoms - it's a sped up process showing the woman getting pregnant, then giving birth, and then it's my child i'm watching being born, and then he's a toddler, and i'm giving him some of my water from my water bottle, and then he's a preteen all of a sudden, and i say - hey - when did you get so big? and he just looks at me and says, "i don't know", and then he walks away.

No comments: