Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Warm days / the good, the bad, and the ugly

Perhaps the way to get started again is to just get started again.


This will be a year of transitions, and I'm afraid I'm not starting it very well.



and now my mind works very hard to shut this conversation down.
all the other things in the world that are much more pressing or interesting push their way forward
isn't there paying work to do?
the floors are clean. can't do that again.
and the laundry's in the wash, so that's done
perhaps i'll look out the window for a while?
maybe my eyes will just glaze over and i'll get stuck



so much has happened, so much is happening - lots good, some bad, some sad.
My grandmother passed away before thanksgiving after struggling for a short time with lung/bone cancer. That's the bad.



oh boy, let's shut down then! that would be fun
don't let the eyes focus!
look - is that dust and hair on the desk? must brush it off then! that's what we'll do!


fuck off brain.



maybe i should put the shower curtain in the wash?


fuck off brain.


the dance studio i worked for fired me for not coming back to teach a 2 hour dance while i was in maine helping to take care of my grandmother. That's the ugly.



pick at my hands, stare out the window


yeah. ok.
i got engaged :) That's the good :)



That's all i can do for now.

No comments: