Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Going away and coming home

Just got back from Dave & Busters where we had a "going away" party for Nic from work, although she's not _really_ going away, she's just "opening up" our San Francisco office (read: she's moving to SF, but not leaving the job). You can read all about that at phasefive.blogspot.com. I'm really going to miss having Nic around the office. First, because she's the no-nonsense one,and every office needs someone like that. Second, she's an outstanding analyst and PM, and I was learning alot from her. And finally, she's one of only two females in our office right now, and that's just too many guys :).

K. finally asked me for some help with the move - just supervising the movers while she has to do something else - not sure what that is, but I've asked, so we'll find out. Three more days and then I'm back home for good. This has been a good week to distract me from this
rapidly approaching end point - I typically break my week down into - full day at work Monday, Tuesday is split in two with my session with CH in the middle of the afternoon, all day Wednesday (although we cut out early today for the Dave & Busters thing), most of a day Thursday at work, but my group stuff in the PM, and then all day Friday. Makes for a nicely varied week.

Ok, not much to report today - very tired now. It seems I have not really shared much in the last few posts, so I'll try for more over the weekend.

1 comment:

Nic said...

Thanks for the shout-out! You can always come visit the West Coast Office!