Friday, August 19, 2005

Mind the Gap

This is my new favorite movie - although it's a Showtime movie, it really works. It made me cry in sadness, and cry in happyness.

So I move home tomorrow - I feel like this is the Night Before Christmas, and that I should just go to bed so tomorrow will come quicker, but I'm afraid I won't fall asleep. My parents gave me their old silverware and bed linens for when I move back, since K. is taking those items (We've split the "stuff" pretty evenly). I'm still sad deep down about splitting up. I'm sad that this is the last night that K. will ever spend in the house. I'm sad that I never was able to find our connection - I wanted to so badly. I'm sad that we're not going to share new experiences together anymore.

I think perhaps the reality of moving back home will not live up to the fantasy that I've created in my head.

I've shared the existance of this site with a group of my friends, who were generally unenthused by a window into my inner mind. However, now that I've done that, I feel a greater need to share meaningful insight instead of general rambling. On this front, you'll have to be disappointed, as MI (or meaningful insight) only comes on Tuesdays (and sometimes Thursdays). So there :)

No comments: