Monday, August 22, 2005

You can go home.

I moved back into the house on Saturday, spending pretty much the entire day cleaning/arranging/restocking the house. Now my back is just all day uncomfortable. I think I need a deep tissue massage or some such thing. Moving in was a mixture of emotions - sad, especially setting up the office, since that is where K. spent alot of time. But also exciting as I finally have a place to put my roots back down. I had not realized how much of the house had to do with K.- after she moved out it was pretty empty, in more ways than one.

I've been reading over my last several postings, and they're getting me down. I'm finding it depressing and slightly pathetic looking back at what I've written. I've given friends and family a hard time for not wanting to read all of this, but I honestly can't really blame them - I'm not sure I want to read it! Grrrrrrr... However, on that note, last night's dream is next.

No comments: