Thursday, June 14, 2007

Crisp and Juicy

Perhaps my favorite restaurant / carryout in Arlington is Crisp & Juicy - say the name out loud and tell me your mouth doesn't water just saying it :) it's this little hole in the wall place that has absolutely the most incredible rotisserie chicken... How does one begin to describe such a joyous mouth experience? ZAGAT consistently rates them excellent - 2007 being their latest award. There is always a line, they don't take credit, and you don't care. Empty my pockets, fill my plate - I'm a happy man!

2 comments:

gamer-geek said...

They don't take cash? credit only, or do they use the barter system?

krys said...

you see, this is what i get for sending a post from my phone and not reviewing before i hit send. they don't take _credit_... smart ass :)