Monday, June 11, 2007

Mind blockage

I'm hitting a really strong mental block against this project I have at work. Why is that? What am I trying so very hard to avoid? I just need to sit down and map out the next 5 weeks worth of tasks, but you would think this was the hardest thing in the world given how hard i'm struggling against it. I'm afraid that I won't be successful in acomplishing everything that must be done before a July 22nd conference where all of this is being rolled out and presented...

1 comment:

Big Tree said...

Rhetorical Questions: Has the described sense of angst or block coincided with the realization that you are just beginning your journey? How will your life change if you succeed and do a bang up job of developing the application and presenting at the conference?