Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Peeing and libraries

At the recommendation of my mom, who is a nurse and therefore trustworthy on such things, I picked up a urine dip stick kit on the way home to check for glucose and keytones in the urine, which could indicate such things as diabetes. Fortunately the test came back completely negative. I'm going to try cutting out the caffine and aspertane to see what effect those may have on the thirst issue.

I stopped in at my new library to pick up my book (on hold) and was plesantly surprised to see that 'Broken Shore' had also arrived. The library is really quite nice, and I'm sure I'll enjoy coming back often. I'm thinking it will make a nice get away for when I need to get out of the house.

1 comment:

gamer-geek said...

Man, with a post title like "Peeing and Libraries" I was expecting a funny "sssh" anecdote.